Saturday 30 October 2010

A Halloween costume I wish I had made - yip yip yip yip yip yip yip


One of my favourite characters in Sesame Street have got to be the Yip Yip Martians. They may not be on merchandising or the most instantly recognizable characters from the series but they are pretty darn lovable. Basically they repeat things a lot and go 'yip yip yip yip yip yip yip'. It's great stuff.

Observe:


Now that's good television!

Now imagine how I feel with Halloween upon us and a costume already sorted when I come across all these videos and photos of people in Yip Yip costumes. Gutted, that's how I felt. Well, I don't have time to make one of these but damn it I want one.





Well, there's always next year.
YIP YIP PEOPLE I SALUTE YOU!
Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip

No comments:

Post a Comment